LiveNewton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Group

Go down

Writing Group Empty Writing Group

Post by andrew b Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:56 am

Are you writing a book or other large work? Would you like to have a chance to share and get input on it from colleagues as you are writing? Consider joining us (Fred Dalzell and Andrew Budson) in our writing group. Fred, a writer and educator by trade, has much experience writing non-fiction (particularly history and business), and is now set upon the daunting and audacious task of writing a historical novel. Andrew, a neurologist, scientist and medical educator, has just finished his first book for a more general audience, and is working on his second. We meet in Newton Corner for two hours in the evening twice a month or more, depending upon the amount of material to review. If this writing group interests you please send us an email with a brief description of your background and project. abudson at bu.edu  fdalzell at verizon.net

andrew b

Back to top Go down

Writing Group Empty Writing Group

Post by hollyiswriting Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:05 pm

Hi Andrew,
Thanks so much for posting this here! I'm a published writer (a thriller, published by HarperCollins) and I swear it never would have happened if it wasn't for my writing group. It's invaluable feedback and criticism that only makes the work (and the writer) better. Best of luck and if I hear of anyone needing a group I will refer them to you!

All the best,
Holly (Author & LiveNewton.net Co-founder)

hollyiswriting

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum